|Welcome to FOSSology||login|
FOSSology is a framework for software analysis tools. With it, you can:
Where to Begin...
- Upload files into the fossology repository.
- Unpack files (zip, tar, bz2, iso's, and many others) into its component files.
- Browse upload file trees.
- View file contents and meta data.
- Scan for software licenses.
- Scan for copyrights and other author information.
- View side-by-side license and bucket differences between file trees.
- Tag and attach notes to files.
- Report files based on your own custom classification scheme.
The menu at the top contains all the primary capabilities of FOSSology.